The AIM-HI Accelerator Fund (AIM-HI) aims to bring together a diverse community of cancer researchers,…
The AIM-HI Accelerator Fund (AIM-HI) brings together a worldwide community of leaders in oncology to bridge the gap between laboratory discoveries and clinical trials, with the ultimate goal of developing innovative cancer therapies and technologies that can save patients’ lives. We believe that when brilliant minds come into the same space to focus on the same issues, progress happens.
2022 Global Summit and Award Ceremonies for Cancer Research & Entrepreneurship
- Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Location: The National Press Club, 529 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20045
This exciting, content-rich one-day conference, being live-streamed simultaneously, consists of four forums:
- New Frontiers for Cancer Research – two scientific panel discussions on cutting-edge research areas
- Luncheon Award Ceremony for Entrepreneurship & Women’s Leadership – honoring entrepreneurs and women leaders in oncology
- AIM-HI Select Portfolio Companies Showcase – opportunities & challenges of early-stage oncology companies
- Szent-Györgyi Prize Dinner & Award Ceremony – black-tie optional celebration of the 2022 Prize Winner, Dr. Rakesh K. Jain
Click Here to Learn More and Register for the Event.