The AIM-HI Accelerator Fund (AIM-HI) aims to bring together a diverse community of cancer researchers,…
The AIM-HI Accelerator Fund (AIM-HI), together with our partner organizations, the National Foundation for Cancer Research and the Asian Fund for Cancer Research, successfully concluded the 2022 Global Summit and Award Ceremonies for Cancer Research & Entrepreneurship on Saturday, October 22, in person and live-streamed at the National Press Club in Washington DC.
We encourage you to visit our Oncology Metaverse to hear the speeches and discussions from key opinion leaders in basic and clinical research, including scientists, clinicians, biotech executives, entrepreneurs, investors, cancer patients, advocates, and leaders from the U.S. National Cancer Institute:
- Panel Discussion: Molecular Approaches to Understand and Treat Cancer
- Panel Discussion: New Approaches to Treat Breast, Pancreatic, and Head and Neck Cancer
- 2022 AIM-HI Beacon Award Ceremony honoring the Inaugural recipient, Anna D. Barker, Ph.D.
- Award Presentation of the Top Finalists for the 2022 Women’s Venture Competition & 2022 BRACE Award Venture Competition
- Presentation: Critical Intellectual Property Protection Strategies & Common Pitfalls for Early-stage Companies, by Dr. Lora Green of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- AIM-HI Select Portfolio Companies Showcase Panel Discussion: Opportunities & Challenges Facing Leadership of Early-stage Oncology Companies
- 2022 Szent-Györgyi Prize Award Ceremony Honoring Rakesh K. Jain, Ph.D.
- Cancer Research Advocates at the 2022 Szent-Györgyi Prize Award Ceremony
I was impressed by everything I heard. I found the presented research to be of high quality and truly innovative. This is very refreshing and, in my opinion, sets NFCR and AIM-HI apart in an excellent way.”
– Isidore Rigoutsos, Ph.D., Richard W. Hevner Professor of Professor in Computational Medicine, Director of Computational Medicine Center, Thomas Jefferson University
This Global Summit showcased a community we are building, a community critically needed to move the needle for innovative cancer research and oncology start-ups working on the next generations of new therapies and technologies for cancer patients.
Please consider joining the community we are building to accelerate cancer discoveries from the lab to the clinics. Become a member of our community to help support scientist-entrepreneurs who are creating life-saving oncology innovations!